Saturday, April 15, 2:00 - 5:00PM At Event Horizon in Ashland, WI
Every person operates through their archetypal characteristics and knowing what yours are is one of the most helpful ways to empower yourself effectively.
Archetypes can be seen as the role we play in life and the patterns of our behaviors which offer storied explanations of those patterns, beliefs, and values in our human experience on the individual and universal levels. In other words, an archetype can be seen as the storied role we are in and what story we see ourselves in.
Archetypes reside in our unconsciousness. We live a storied life and perceive through the archetypes that reinforce the story plots that make the most sense to us, but we aren’t necessarily aware of them. This is a biggie. Most of the messages we get in our social and societal contexts do not acknowledge archetypes as a part of us, but they are influencing what goes on all around us all the time.
This workshop explores your archetypal characteristics and their influence on your archetypal perspectives. We'll take a look at the four major stages of life and explore how they affect the story you are endorsing. You'll get to know yourself on a deeper level and find ways to effectively empower your participation in a richer awareness of your Life-Story.
• Discover what core characteristics are influencing your life all the time
• Discover a deep appreciation for your archetypal perspectives
• Find positive relational patterns to tap into for authentic support and empowerment
• Root yourself in inspired purpose to live a more meaningful life
• Transform your perspective about your story and ways you relate to the world around you
Attend in PersonRegister Now