By accessing the website of foursongs.com and Foursongs Holistic Coaching & Connection, (Hererby, further referred to as Company) and any online materials attributed to them, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a) modify or copy the materials.
b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software, content, materials, documents, or files contained on Companies web site.
d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server, site, or host.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Companies web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Companies Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Companies web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Companies web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
As a participant, You represent, warrant, and covenant that: No Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party. But, if participant uses HEVC compression, it's the participant's responsibility to pay the royalties to the MPEG-LA, the owner of HEVC patents as appropriate.
In consideration of the services of Foursongs LLC, their agents, owners, officers, representatives, participants, guides, employees, apprentices, volunteers and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as ”Foursongs”), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge Michael Joyner and Foursongs, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows: 1) I acknowledge that I am herewith being told that there are, in fact, inherent risks in participating in this/these event/workshop/class/activity as well as a possibility of sustaining injuries or illnesses needing medical attention. I acknowledge that the experiential educational techniques associated with the type of immersive learning, which Foursongs employs, entails known, inherent, and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury and/or illness, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, but are not limited to, slipping and falling; cutting or being cut by sharp objects; severe burns; blunt force injuries; eye injuries; drowning; exhaustion; hypothermia; hyperthermia & (heat related illnesses); heat exhaustion; sunburn; dehydration; exposure to potentially dangerous animals; insect bites; insect-borne diseases; hazardous plants; consumption of injury-causing or illness-causing food or drink; equipment failures; hearing impairment; injuries associated with lifting and/or carrying; aggravation of one’s own known or unknown physical and/or mental conditions; injuries and illnesses associated with physical exertion; and injuries associated with experiential activities utilizing various tools, knives, fire, burning materials, outdoor equipment, vehicles, and specialized objects intended to produce experience-based discovery.
If I am participating in a firewalk/fire walk, I acknowledge that there are inherent risks associated with participating in the activity and acknowledge that: A. People in fact have been injured by participating in firewalks/fire walks. B. There is a possibility of sustaining injuries or illnesses needing medical, emotional, physical, and mental attention. C. I elect to participate in spite of all the risks whether stated above or not.
Furthermore, accidents or illness can occur anytime and/or anywhere and in places without medical facilities and emergency treatment or other services rendered; Foursongs representatives seek safety yet are not infallible. They may be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They may misjudge environmental or other unforeseen conditions. They may be misunderstood while giving warnings and/or instructions.
Additionally, the equipment being used might malfunction and/or equipment failure may occur. I also understand that it is my responsibility to raise concerns, ask questions and seek clarification as required. I acknowledge that the risks are real, and I elect to participate in spite of all the risks whether they have been stated above or not. I agree to not bring any legal action for damages regardless of whether or not negligence can be demonstrated, and I am releasing all parties associated with Michael Joyner and/or Foursongs, from whatever damages whatsoever that may occur while participating in this event/workshop/class/activity.
2) If my program is an online program, I acknowledge I will be invited to participate in self-led activities – both indoors and outdoors – that cannot be supervised by Foursongs. Depending on my location and circumstances, such activities may involve intrinsic hazards. I accept full responsibility for my safety and hold Foursongs harmless for anything that might occur. I expressly agree and promise to follow all common risk management guidelines, protocols and instructions – both written and verbal – if given from program guides and understand that it is my responsibility to raise concerns, ask questions and seek clarification as required. I also agree to follow all common risk management guidelines as well as public health and other directives that apply to my region.
3) I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks both known and/or implied existing in this event/workshop/class/activity. I understand that my participation in this event/workshop/class/activity is completely voluntary and under my own free will and I elect to participate in spite of any and all risks. I also understand no assurance guaranteeing my safety is being made, and I agree to hold Michael Joyner, Foursongs, the sponsors, facilitators, organizers, and property owners, completely harmless of all responsibility for any injury or injuries, either physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual that I may sustain by participating in this event/workshop/class/activity and other experiential activities associated with Foursongs.
4) I am aware that there may be designated pictures/audio/video taken during the event/workshop/class/activity for the purpose of advertisement, educational materials, and electronic learning content and I give my permission for photos, audio, and video that may be recorded of me during the event to be used by Foursongs for these purposes. If I do not want any representations of me used in this way, it is my responsibility to communicate this up-front through a signed Opt-Out form prior to the start time of the event/workshop/class/activity.
5) This is a drug-free and alcohol-free event/workshop/class/activity, and I acknowledge that I can forfeit my attendance and/or payment for participation if suspected of using or being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol during the event/workshop/class/activity or while on the sponsored or owned property of Michael Joyner, Foursongs, or any cooperating facilitators or organizers.
6) I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical, emotional, mental, or physical condition I may have.
7) In the event that I file a lawsuit against Michael Joyner, Foursongs LLC, or Foursongs, I agree to do so solely in the state of Wisconsin, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of using the learning content associated with Foursongs, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms and conditions of participation and I agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions. If anyone is hurt, becomes ill, or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I ought to be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Foursongs on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I also acknowledge that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document.
Copyright @ Foursongs Holistic Coaching And Connection. All rights reserved